135255h v0.2.8.ARM CPU:1.4 RAM:686.3/969.8MB NTP:0.0ms/+1.3ppm +75.8C 11/11Acfts[1h] Lat:4.6s RF:+0+0.0ppm/+14.74dB/+18.8dB@10km/+18.9dB@10km[3/6]
225s (Latest 4 packets)
- The specified "Station ID" is the ID that this station has on this website, this ID is useful when creating a link to this website. Read more in the About/FAQ.
- Packets is received from the Open Glider Network. The goal of the Open Glider Network project is to create a unified platform for tracking aircraft equipped with FLARM and OGN trackers.
- Aircraft device details such as Registration, CN and Aircraft Model is collected from the OGN Devices DataBase. We will only display information that can be used to identify an aircraft if the aircraft device details exists in the OGN Devices DataBase, and if the setting "I don't want this device to be identified" is deactivated.
- Detailed aircraft information is received from the OGN Devices DataBase. If the aircraft is not registered in the OGN Devices DataBase or if the aircraft does not want to be identified, the aircraft type indicated in the FLARM/OGN packet is displayed (but only if the website is configured to show aircrafts not registered in the database, that setting is not enabled by default). We also adapt which symbol that is used based on the selected aircraft type.
- According to OGN, 4-5dB is about the limit of meaningful reception (but currently we still save packets with low SNR).
- According to OGN, it is recommended that you ignore packets that have a high CRC error rate (>5) as their information may be corrupt (but currently we still save packets with high CRC error rate).
- 1rot is the standard aircraft rotation rate of 1 half-turn per minute (equal to 1.5° per second).