EDVQ 11.17 miles
WAHRENHOL 15.67 miles
PWWAHRENH 15.67 miles
MEIDOPAR 16.88 miles
VOEHRUMVL 18.52 miles
ACWOB 18.98 miles
WAGGUM 23.55 miles
EDVE 23.59 miles
HANNOVERS 27.51 miles
UNKNOWN388957 30.01 miles
VILICI 30.02 miles
PWVILICI 30.02 miles
UNKNOWN389008 31.52 miles
EDVM 31.59 miles
- We receive all packets from the Open Glider Network. The goal of the Open Glider Network project is to create a unified platform for tracking aircraft equipped with FLARM and OGN trackers.
- Aircraft device details such as Registration, CN and Aircraft Model is collected from the OGN Devices DataBase. We will only display information that can be used to identify an aircraft if the aircraft device details exists in the OGN Devices DataBase, and if the setting "I don't want this device to be identified" is deactivated.
- We primarily get information about aircraft type from the OGN Devices DataBase, if the aircraft is not registered in the OGN Devices DataBase or if the aircraft does not want to be identified, the aircraft type indicated in the FLARM/OGN packet is displayed. We also adapt which symbol that is used based on the selected aircraft type.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- According to OGN, 4-5dB is about the limit of meaningful reception (but currently we still save packets with low SNR).
- According to OGN, it is recommended that you ignore packets that have a high CRC error rate (>5) as their information may be corrupt (but currently we still save packets with high CRC error rate).
- Position accordning to the Google geocoding service, based on the reported latitude and longitude (if we get no valid position from the Google gecoding service we will show the latitude and longitude).
- This is the Maidenhead Grid Square Locator, used by ham radio operators to specify a location (using few characters).
- 1rot is the standard aircraft rotation rate of 1 half-turn per minute (equal to 1.5° per second).