OGFLR via qAS,LSZI
Signal to Noise Ratio5:
- We receive all packets from the Open Glider Network. The goal of the Open Glider Network project is to create a unified platform for tracking aircraft equipped with FLARM and OGN trackers.
- Aircraft device details such as Registration, CN and Aircraft Model is collected from the OGN Devices DataBase. We will only display information that can be used to identify an aircraft if the aircraft device details exists in the OGN Devices DataBase, and if the setting "I don't want this device to be identified" is deactivated.
- We primarily get information about aircraft type from the OGN Devices DataBase, if the aircraft is not registered in the OGN Devices DataBase or if the aircraft does not want to be identified, the aircraft type indicated in the FLARM/OGN packet is displayed. We also adapt which symbol that is used based on the selected aircraft type.
- To get a better understanding of the APRS path I recommend reading the explanation written by wa8lmf.
- According to OGN, 4-5dB is about the limit of meaningful reception (but currently we still save packets with low SNR).